Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yikes! Single digits!!!!!

This whole pregnancy has flown by and I knew these last few months with the holidays and Leevi traveling so much would especially go fast!  I feel like I just made my post at 30 weeks and now we are already into single digit weeks left!!!!  We are excited!!!  The girls are really loving feeling the kicks and Hailey really thinks it's a boy now because of how hard it will kick her head when she lays on my stomach!  :)  Of these 8 weeks to go, Leevi will only be home for 7 D-A-Y-S of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   For the final stretch he'll be about 3 hours away and might be able to sneak away for a night and he'll be certain to jump in his car the moment my contractions start given how fast Kailee decided to come.  Leevi will be home on April 7th and we hope to have a nice relaxing Easter and then the baby is welcome to come anytime!  :)  Leevi will take off the rest of the month to help us adjust, get the girls to and from school, and start organizing for our move.  I've got all of the baby things and clothes washed and now am just finishing up things around the house and a slew of routine appts (dentists, doctors, vet, taxes, on and on it seems...as much as we can do without a newborn!) 

Soon enough we'll be holding our blessing!!!!!  We have 99.9 % decided on names but I think we are going to keep those hush, hush just to add to the fun!!!!!!!  :)  
The only real difference that I can tell (besides my tanned arms!) is that #3 seems a little lower.....   :) 

No comments: