Saturday, January 30, 2016

Comparison photos

This post could go on forever especially when I get sucked into looking through old photos!!!!  They all look so much alike, but each has their own look as they grow and change.  Whitney is definitely the runt of the litter and while she still has some healthy cheeks, she hasn't chunked out like the rest of them with arm rolls and leg rolls and rolls on top of rolls!  There's still time! :)  I think it's because she has slept so great since birth and just doesn't nurse as much as the first three did.
Luke and Whitney
Hailey with Luke and Kailee with Whitney
Kailee and Luke, Whitney and Luke
Kailee and Whitney
Kailee with Luke and Luke with Whitney
 My favorite!
Baby Hailey and Hailey with Whitney in the same outfit
Baby Kailee and Kailee with Whitney in the same outfit
Whitney, Hailey, Kailee, Luke
 Professional big sister!!!!!!!!!!
I think I'd totally fail this test except for Luke...Hailey, Kailee, Luke, Whitney

 Hailey, Kailee, Luke, Whitney (Etsy didn't exist yet when the big girls were newborns, so no cute headbands for them!  I had some from Walmart that left big marks on their heads!)
 Whitney then Luke

No comments: