Thursday, January 28, 2016

Photoshoot

Who said the 2nd/3rd/4th kid never has many photos??!!!  I think the real question is will those photos make it to an album?!  The blog will have to do for now because I don't even have an album for Luke!  One day...maybe...
 
 
  He loves his sister as much as he loves monster trucks and that's saying a lot!!!



Sisters!
Luke would only sit for the photo if he was the one holding Whitney!!!  (and then of course she woke up!!!)
Of course I have to throw in the reality of getting 4 kids to cooperate!  I love that the girls are still smiling!!
First baby, last baby!
 
 
She was still so swollen from the birth 
Cooperating well!!!!
We were minutes away from taking these pictures when Luke busted his tooth!  Thankfully a week later, his mouth was healed (and praise the Lord, he still has all of his teeth) and the weather cooperated!  I hadn't planned on using these on our Christmas card but I figured why torture my family anymore! These are the woods behind our house.  I didn't want our fence in the photos, so we went next door because they don't have a fence.  Easy peasy!
This was a close 2nd to making it on the front of the card!

So crazy blessed!!!!
Luke was all about silly faces!
They make my heart EXPLODE!!!
My boys!!!!!!!!!
 


If you look closely, I've swapped my head in this picture! Ha, it's soooooo hard to get everyone with a decent smile and not blinking not to mention getting them to just cooperate!  Our family of SIX!!

 

No comments: