Wednesday, January 20, 2016

1, 2, and 3 weeks old

Whitney is RAPIDLY approaching 3 months old and I have got to get on the ball with the blog before I forget everything!  My mom brain is nutso right now and I really laugh at myself constantly for forgetting things or for not thinking of an obvious idea etc. Leevi is gone in Va for 4 months for a school (he left after New Years) so I am truly in survival mode.  Whitney is an AMAZINGLY easy baby, BUT she's still a BABY who needs to eat every few hours and cat naps during the day.  I can get by with the daily chores, but forget sitting down at my computer for any length of time!  I started back watching Cody the Monday after she was born since Leevi was off from work for 10 days and my parents were here to help so my days are truly swamped! 

So many pictures, but she's just too sweet and the kids are just too adorable with her!!!  Whitney is Luke's world right now!!!


She has been the best sleeper from the beginning!!!  She slept almost too much and Leevi and I worried for a bit!  She was the largest of the 4 at birth, but quickly dropped to the smallest by her 2 week check up! 

How most nursing sessions went with Luke in my lap...he's still usually next to me!
I think Leila was enjoying the sunshine, but we'll pretend she was guarding the baby!

 Such a sweet boy!!

The weather was nice and we wanted to show my parents one of the rivers we like to go to.


She's loved her mobile from the start!





Morning snuggles
He always wanted to hold her the first month!



Sweet girl at one week old!




I really embraced the "sit on the couch a hold my baby" time the first month!  I knew how fast those squishy, mushy days go and totally soaked it up as much as I could!
Luke wanted me to give her a Mohawk!
 Rock on, Sister!
Sleepy milk smiles!


People think I'm joking when I say that it was a family decision to have a 4th!  I definitely couldn't do it without their help!  Hailey especially is amazing!!!!
It's crazy how quickly their looks change!



Kailee LOVES pandas and needed a picture with Whitney's panda shirt!








First family dinner, ha!


2 weeks old....way too fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of helpers with her first bath at home!!!

She loved it!


SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I was so antsy to get back into the routine of walking and totally felt up for it within a few days of her birth, but I knew I shouldn't push it and waited until she was about a week and went for a walk without kids.  I did that a few times while Leevi watched the kids but when he went back to work at 2 weeks I was all game!  Some days I'm like this and some days Whitney goes in the stroller with Luke and Jennifer pushes Cody in my other stroller. 
Her room is slowly coming together!



Her curls pop out when she's sweaty!


Changing so quickly!!!
She sleeps great swaddled!


Lil snob!


LOVE!
Kai took these pictures! :)  3 weeks old
It took awhile for her eyelashes to pop out from her swollen eyelids but they sure are long!


A morning of hunting and then snuggling!
Saturday morning snuggles!
Her first ponytail!


Big brother tummy time

 

No comments: