Saturday, April 9, 2016

Hailey is TTTTT-EEEEEEEE-NNNNNNN!!!!! I might faint!


How have we been at this parenting gig for a DECADE!!??!!  Time has flown by and we are loving watching Hailey grow into a beautiful young lady inside and out!  While the girl drama and hormones seem to be in full swing at times, Hailey is an awesome student and wonderful big sister!  She loves to read, loves the outdoors (fishing, playing in the creeks, climbing trees), and still loves dolls and Legos (I'm holding onto that as long as I can!!!) There's no way I could have gotten through Leevi being away at school without her help...she is so dependable and responsible and definitely will be an amazing babysitter soon!   

We went all out for her 10th birthday and celebrated many times throughout the month (when Leevi was home, a party with friends from school, and a sleepover with Riley on her actual birthday!)

This is how she spent her last evening of being NINE!!!  :)

Yep, the final picture as a nine year old!!!!
Lots of decorating after she went to bed

Since Riley was spending the night, I let Kai sleep with me....why oh why did I agree!?  I woke up in the night with her foot against my face!!!
I'm TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


One of the only gifts she asked for was the Diary of a Wimpy kid book set.
Reading while waiting on the traditional cinnamon buns to bake!
Yep, she's special!  That's not a shaka; it's a "call me" oh my!

I still remember her asking me when she was 3 if she turned the next year when she blew out her candles! :)
We had her party the following weekend!
The cake was about as fancy as I got since I had to pull off this party and the party prep without Leevi being home!!!!
We did a party favor craft of painting their initial.
Ava, Hope, and Ella...Vanessa joined us too but Julia and Aijah couldn't make it.
Dress up relay!
Pie Face has become a tradition now!

M&M straw game
Love this amazing kid!


The finished products!  Walmart had been out of "H"s for weeks, grrrr, so thankfully Hailey didn't mind painting a "W" for Whitney and letting Hope have the only "H".

Luke did a good job on his and eventually we turned it into a Spider-Man L by adding some cobwebs with a sharpie.
And some video fun!!!   
 

No comments: