Tuesday, April 12, 2016

March 2016

Wow, how are we already full blown into spring??!!!  I'm super excited for Leevi to be home in a few weeks, but I'm also sad that Whitney is almost 6 months old!  I'm super excited about the move this summer, but at the same time we don't want to say goodbye to new friends!!!  Sigh, we've had a super fun March though!
 
Tattoos in the mail from daddy!
Strong baby at just over 4 months!!!! 
Hailey won this on Dr. Seuss day at school.
Kindermusik at the Y
Sweet girl
Mermaid bathing suit from the Stampfers for her birthday! 
Dress up fun!!!!
Amy and I took the 7 kids on a hike at Ha ha tonka State Park about an hour from home. 
A rich man from Kansas city built a castle here in the early 1900's.  He died in one of the first ever recorded car accidents before it was complete.  His sons finished it and turned it into a hotel, but it caught on fire in the 40's. 


It was fun to explore but pretty disappointing for the kids because they weren't allowed to climb on the structure or go inside like the castle ruins in Germany.






We found some trees to climb instead!



Pretty girls before church
All of these toys and she goes for the tag! 
Lego fun!
Poor baby has had two colds recently!
Poor Leila!
 MOPS egg hunt at church
Kailee's spring music performance...all of 1st grade.  It was really really cute!
Kailee has on heels, but Mya is very tiny!
So is Sophia! Ha!
BFF's minus Kelsie!
Kai and Ava
When she first started to sit up Luke was so proud of her and wanted to take her picture all of the time!
Hugs and kisses...she was really just hungry and was trying to eat him but he didn't know that!
Decorating Easter cookies...
 And getting a little carried away!
 A minecraft morning!!! 
Helping me cook dinner!
We are loving spring!!!

4 cavity free bright smiles after a trip to the dentist!
My parents came to visit over Spring Break (and to help with all 4 kids since Leevi is still gone.)  It was warm enough to take them to the Roubidoux but the water was still freezing!
Mud bath for her doll
There was SO much water damage from the flooding after Christmas!
 Her schedule got a bit off over break!
We went to Silver Dollar City for two days and stayed the night in Branson.  We had fun but the park was crazy crowded both days!!!  Jennifer and Riley joined us so it was awesome to divide and conquer the park with 4 adults!

We played pass the baby for two days!!!
 My dad went on this crazy ride with Kailee!!!
So sweet!!!  She was a trooper!!!!
Hailey didn't mind going on the little rides with Luke!

Kailee is in the green shirt with her hands in the air...she went on this ride BY HERSELF!!!
Crazy kid!!!
It spins in a circle as it goes back and forth!
The fireman ball blaster room is always a favorite, but it'll definitely give you a headache from being so loud!!!
Don't know how the girls had any energy to swim at the end of the day, but Jennifer took the girls to the pool for a bit after dinner.  It was the first time they got to try out Hailey's mermaid tail!
Day two at the park...talk about a trooper also!  I had four matchbox cars in my backpack and he didn't mind one bit waiting for up to 45 min while the girls went on a ride! 

They rode this a few times in a row right before we left since there wasn't a line!
My dad turned 64 two weeks after they left, but we celebrated early with him. 
 
Madison had a birthday party at the Arc...Whitney stayed home with my parents and all 3 kids had a blast.   

Kailee was the only kid at the party that could make it to the top (and on all 3 lines!)  She's a beast!
Hailey got super close! 


Happy 8th birthday, Madison!
Sittin so pretty!
Long day...
Science lesson!
We were in Branson for St. Patrick's Day and it didn't dawn on me to pack something green to wear (not to mention I had completely forgotten that we had these St. Patty's day hand-me-downs from the Greens!) Yep, that's how my brain works these days!  My favorite coffee mug quote I've seen recently says, "Yes, I'm still in my pajamas. What did I accomplish today?  The kids are alive. Say thank you. Now say I'm pretty."
I can't get enough of that little smile!!!
He was determined to hold her but she's so strong and kept knocking him over!

Cuties!!!!  The big girls were bowling after school with my parents before they left the next day!
They got quite the workout in this morning!
Cute comparison pic of Kai and Whit...although Kailee is probably a year older in the photo.
Monkey nurser!
Front row seats for the monster truck rally!
The big bear was helpful when she started sitting on her own!

I LOVE that cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Out of order but another fun picture from Silver Dollar City...Luke knew that you have to turn your hat backwards on fast rides! :)
It's soooo hard to put her down when I know I'll blink and she'll be 10!!
I've been taking the boys about once a week to the Open Gym time at the gymnastics studio around the corner.  It's only $5 each for the hour and they have free reign!  (It definitely beats the price for gymnastics lessons especially when a 3 yr old may or may not do what is asked of them!)  The girls had off on Good Friday so they were able to join in the fun!!!
Monkeys for sure!
He's so proud of himself!
They've seen the big girls accomplish this on t.v. and were determined to do it!  Both were successful despite their lack of form! ;)
LOVE!
He used to bring flowers all for me, but now they are for me AND Whitney!
This video is pretty long because I added snippets of Kailee's spring musical at the end (20 min worth cut down to 5 mins) but lots of fun clips before then too!

No comments: