Thursday, April 14, 2016

Whitney Emma, 5 months old

At 5 months old, Whitney is still a super easy baby and definitely does her part in being chill while Leevi is away!  She's dropped her 10pm feeding and goes down between 8-9 and sleeps until 7-8 waking up once or twice.  She's slowly lengthening her naps from 30 min to 45ish and sometimes an hour, woo hoo!!!  She can roll both ways (but doesn't very often) and she can sit up unassisted!  Such a big girl!!! 
Oh my sweet baby, please stop growing so quickly!!! 



Piggies for breakfast!

Happy girl!

She started sitting around 4.5 months and grew pretty steady fairly quickly!



My mom started working on this blanket when I was pregnant so I wanted to send her some cute pics with Whitney sitting on it.


We had a fun little photoshoot once she got steady sitting up.  This is by far my favorite stage to photograph because they are always so smiley and can sit up but can't crawl or run away from the camera, ha!   These pictures aren't edited but I wanted them on this post for the blog...one day! :)







Luke called this her pirate face

Crazy boy!

I couldn't decide on a favorite!!  I'll probably do something like this in a canvas collage!
 
Lots of jabbering this month!

No comments: