Monday, November 3, 2008

Can't Do Without...

I missed placed my cell phone the other day and it got me thinking about everyday things I can't do without! I'll start with my cell...

We don't have a house phone, so my cell is my line to the adult world when I don't feel like conversing with a two year old! It's also great for the quick text message to Leevi to ask him to bring milk home!Caffeine!

Although I don't feel too exhausted in the mornings, I do like a good cup of coffee! I have to time it around Kailee's feedings but I can usually squeeze in a cup of coffee and a small coke in the afternoon...I tell myself that one of these baby cokes can't be that bad! :) My Blue Water Cup...

To compensate for the caffeine intake and soda I do drink a ton of water. We have a few of these big tumblers that I use at home. It's never far from reach. Hailey's Staple Breakfast...

Hailey loves these little pancakes...I love them because they are cheap, fast, and not messy (she is naive to the fact that pancakes taste great with syrup!) She usually has them for breakfast and they are easy to take in the car if we have something to do early in the morning.The Computer...

Or more specifically the Internet. We don't get the newspaper, so I do a lot of reading online not to mention emailing, blogging, and posting pictures for family and friends. Burp Cloths...

We kept the burp cloths I used for Hailey, but I received quite a few more as gifts for Kailee. I thought I had too many, but Kailee is a barfer. And I'm not just talking a little spit up here and there! I keep one close by during feedings and we have them layed out on the changing table, crib, bouncer, and swing! Wipes...

Who said wipes were just for cleaning butts? They are great for wiping tables at restaurants, cleaning little hands or even a quick feet cleaning if bath time is far away. I will probably keep them around long after I've changed my last diaper. I love the Costco Kirkland brand...cheap, large, and soft!The Bouncer...

My life saver when it comes to keeping Kailee content. She loves the vibration and naps in this during the day. She not a big fan of the swing, but I'm keeping it around for awhile and keep trying her in it. Someone needs to invent a swing that vibrates or a bouncer that can bounce itself! Blankies and Wawas (Pacifiers)...

Hailey and Kailee both use pacifiers. Hailey started calling it a Wawa when she was about 18 months and it just stuck. I'm not sure when we'll attempt the battle to get rid of the Wawa. Hailey's good about only using it in bed or in the car and it's such a quick comfort. She can keep her blankies as long as she wants! Hailey's Barrattes...

Until Hailey's curly hair finally gets long I'll have to use barrattes to keep the poof down! I should have taken a picture of all the products I use to do her hair...waterbottle to wet it, wide bristle brush, moosse or curl enhancer, and a baby brush to brush the front over. I'll probably have to do the same for Kailee.My Swivel Sweeper...

It's battery powered and great for our hardwood floors. Easy for a daily quick cleaning.Last but not least...The DVR...

I'm not sure how anyone with children can survive without it! We don't watch too much t.v., but we've got our shows programmed to record so we can watch it after Hailey goes to bed AND the best part is being able to fast forward through commericals. Even if I am able to watch the show live, I'll usually find something else to do just so I can save time. The rewind feature is also great especially if I am trying to watch something when one of the girls are awake!










No comments: