Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh so innocent...hopefully!!!

The girls and I were at the Stampfer's house the other day and Hailey was playing with Colin's doctor kit. (You know where this is leading, right?!!) Tiffany and I overheared Colin say, "Hailey, check my belly. Hailey, check my wee-wee" We both looked at each other and said, "What did he just say?!" Of course we didn't make a big deal about it, but Tiffany advised Colin on appropriate body parts to "check" and those to avoid!!!

I suppose since we are on the subject, I could tell you about a similar story from Hailey a few months ago. I was babysitting a friend's son who was a few months shy of a year old. Hailey was helping me change his diaper and says, "Colin has one of those" (pointing you know where) and then to add to it she says, "Colin has a big one"

No comments: