Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our So Called Guard Dog...

Leila can seem very intimidating by her bark and appearance, but she's the biggest wimp you'll ever meet! She's scared of just about everything...including fireworks. She'll climb up on your lap if she hears them. For some reason people were setting off fireworks for Thanksgiving (who knows??!!) and Leila just climbed right up on me when the girls and I were cuddling. Leila is quite the cuddler anyway, but especially when she's scared and did I mention that she weighs 70 lbs!!?? Not exactly your lap dog! Leevi says that I made her that way because I treated her like a baby when she was little! :) Unless you have a dog of your own you can't quite understand the attachment...I know I never did until we got our "Bubbalou" or "BubbaYou" as Hailey says! Thankfully for New Years this year will are having a little gathering at our house and will be here with her. Typically in the past, we've had to shut all the windows and turn up the t.v. for her! :)

No comments: