Sunday, February 8, 2009

Comedian Kailee

Overall Hailey is very "sisterly" to Kailee, but sometimes she can be a little rough. The past two times that I've had to reprimand Hailey for something she has done to Kailee, Kailee hasn't supported me in the scolding:

I was in the garage switching the laundry and gone for maybe three minutes max. Hailey was playing and Kailee was in the exersaucer. I come back in and Kailee's face is soaking wet with water. I look at Hailey and she has her spray bottle we use to wet her hair in the morning. As I'm yelling at Hailey and trying to prove my point that it isn't nice to spray people in the face we look over and Kailee is smiling up a storm! :)

Today Kailee was sitting in the hop n pop and Hailey runs up and hugs her way too aggressively! I think Kailee was more scared than hurt, but she cried and I picked her up and turn to lay into Hailey about "how many times have I told you to be gentle to your sister" Kailee has already stopped crying and lets out the biggest, longest, smelliest gas that has no right to come from such a sweet little girl!!! She ruined my scolding and I couldn't hold back the laugh. Hailey of course joined in and was off the hook!

No comments: