Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Leevi and I celebrated 7 years of marriage together yesterday! The girls went to the Buelows (Gavin's house) and Leevi and I played a round of golf at KoOlina and had dinner at Roy's. We've decided (why did it take us 7 years?!) that we LOVE this idea and should start a tradition of golf and dinner each anniversary. Although, once we leave Hawaii, golfing in December might not be possible. I thought after seeing the pictures of the winter wonderland from friends on the East coast, it might make me a little homesick, but I quickly got over that when I was chilly last night cuddled under a blanket on our couch and made Leevi shut the back windows to brace ourselves for our 65 degree night. :)


After golfing, we showered in the fancy clubhouse and meet up for a scrumptious dinner! I had been craving this since we ate there on Leevi's R&R...it's the "Classic 4" four different types of fish. We didn't even look at the menu and both ordered the same thing.
Our special dessert from the chef

And I should add a special thanks to Steph and Mark for watching the girls ALL DAY! They even took them into town to see the holiday lights in Honolulu!

No comments: