Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Here are our Christmas cards since we've been married. Our first Christmas together was only 5 days after our wedding, so I didn't exactly get cards out that year! :) But here are our Christmas photos from 2003 and on. Finally, in 2007 I figured out how to create my own card on Microsoft Publisher!
2003 (our first Hawaiian Christmas!), 2004 (featuring Leila, our first baby), 2005 (pregnant with Hailey)
2006 (Hailey first Christmas) 2007 (Leevi was supposed to deploy right before Christmas, but didn't!) 2008 (Kailee's first Christmas)
2009 (featuring Leevi's homecoming...the BEST Christmas present EVER!)
We are definitely excited for Christmas this year! Hailey has been counting the days and hopefully will be able to go to bed on time. Today, I found the last present I had been scouring the stores for a dollhouse the girls are getting....the room accessory was in a restock cart at Walmart....SCORE!! I'm a happy little elf right now!!! :)

No comments: