Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tidbits from Hailey and Kailee Part I

I haven't decided if I will combine the girls' cute comments or keep them separate but here you go for now...

Two little tidbits from Hailey before I forget them...

Last week and earlier this week it got so cold that I had to scrape frost off my windshield in the mornings before school (thankfully it has warmed back up a bit...cross your fingers that the warmth lingers through Trick-or-Treating!) Hailey got so excited that she could see her breath since it was soooo chilly (31 on my car temp!) and she said, "Look Mom! I can make my own clouds!!!" :)

A few days ago when the sun was deceptively shining outside (still in the upper 40's) Hailey asked if we could go outside to play. I told her that I need to finish the dishes and put the laundry away first. Hailey's response was "Wow, Mom, you are just like Cinderella"

Posing in her spider hat from school

And a few little tidbits from Kailee...

She has now added "Thank you very much" and a bow to the end of each dancing escapade in the kitchen.

When she passes gas instead of saying, "excuse me" she says, "That was me!" :)

Kailee now sings the pee-pee song when Leevi or I use the bathroom "Daddy went pee-pee! Daddy went pee-pee!". She decided to sing to me at the library bathroom today...thankfully we were the only ones in there! :)

And a cheese picture of Kailee who was trying to hog the camera when I took a picture of Hailey in her spider hat.





No comments: