Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

I took the girls recently to two different castles to try to get some pictures for our Christmas card. I thought I was pleased with the pictures from the first castle (Berg Windeck) but I didn't LOVE the way the girls' Christmas dresses looked with the ruins...and I wasn't completely in love with any one picture. We tried again later that week at Schloss Heidelberg and I was sooooooo happy that we did. It was the last sunny day we've had in awhile and there weren't very many people around to clog up my backgrounds! ;) I thought I'd put the pictures on here that I didn't use in our card since I ended up getting so many good. On the card I've put most of them in black and white but I will definitely be printing some for the house because the Fall colors were gorgeous! (You should be able to click on most of the collages to make it larger)

From Berg Windeck





From the Heidelberg Schloss....loved all of these!











Hailey said, "mom, is this a beautiful pose" :)


Kailee decided she was over it and stripped down!
Kailee was yelling at me to put the camera away, "NO CHEESE, MAMA!"

No comments: