Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tidbits and a Movie

I was looking for a picture to add to this post but I don't have a single one...what in the world have I been doing? The weeks and months are flying by and our daylight time is getting shorter and shorter. We are anxiously awaiting our first snowfall!


I have a few tidbits I thought I'd share before I forgot them. I'm having some spacing issues so I tried to color the text according to the comment...

#1 Hailey: "Dad, I think I want another sister" (Not said in a mean way...she just wants me to have another baby! This is the first time she's said sister...usually it's a brother named Nicholas)

Kailee: "I'm your sissy, Hailey. Are you my friend?"


#2 Hailey: "Mom, I wish you didn't sign me up for school"

Me: "It's a rule....all kids have to go to school when they are 4-18"

Hailey: "Is that just your rule?"


#3 Sometimes at bedtime Hailey will ask me to tell her a story instead of reading one and I usually start off by saying, "Once upon a time a little girl wouldn't go to sleep when her mommy asked her too..." So, tonight she said she'd tell me a story...

Hailey: "Once upon a time there was a Mommy who had two girls and their Daddy was gone on an airplane and the Mommy was soooo exhausted..."

She stopped her story short because I started to laugh...I wonder how it would have ended!

And some random video clips of the girls...


This video ends with Kailee lining up her Strawberry Shortcake dolls and yelling at Leila because Kailee thought Leila was going to mess with them...she calls her Bubba so I wanted to list all of our nicknames for our silly pup...she has more than the girls!

Leila Marie, Bubba, Bubba-Boo, Leila Lou, Bubbalou, Fat Pup, Stink Pup, Bubbie, Bub, Bubbawaba, PupPup

No comments: