Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Thanksgiving turkeys from storytime at the library. Hailey made a cute picture that is still hanging at school that says "I am thankful for my family" with a drawing of all of us.
Apple peel tongue!
This forecast has already changed to snow everyday! Hailey (and me!!) check my iphone forecast all the time!
The girls' FIRST snow ever!!! Not sure if we will have a White Christmas but we had a White Thanksgiving! Hailey has seen flurries but has never played in the snow before. Not like this really counted because we barely got a dusting, but it was pretty exciting! Hopefully Leevi will make it home before we get a big one...
First snowangel of the season! :)




First snowman! :)

The end of the snowman! :)

Ready to head to Turkey Dinner at a friends' house...

I love Leila eyeing the camera...

I didn't like these shoes with this dress but I've learned to pick my battles!
They both crashed on the half an hour drive to the Kents...singing Jingle Bells one minute and out the next...love that they are holding hands!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are thankful for the Army (seriously!)...we've loved the world travel it has brought us, the friends we've made from all of the moves, the job security/health insurance, and the fact that Leevi was able to visit his Dad's side of the family for Thanksgiving during a work conference back in the US.

No comments: