Saturday, November 27, 2010

Random Pictures and Tidbits

She wasn't in timeout...this was her hiding spot..."If I can't see you then you can't see me, right?"Who needs the Christmas toys that came in these boxes? They played with this "train" probably longer than they will play with the toys on Christmas! Needy Leila decided to plop her bum right in the middle of our Princess Memory game Don't think she's as excited about the holidays as we are! :)
A paper from Hailey at school...she has written "bed, chair, pillow, rug" and drew a picture of each.
I call Leevi my "Dish Fairy" because he always cleans the kitchen...Hailey decided to help me out one night since Leevi is out of town.
A playdate with Andra and Charlotte from next door
I said, "Wow, Hailey, is this a monster?" She replied, "No, it's Daddy!" :) With a heart nose!
And I few pics I stole from the Iverson's collection from their trip here...
At Buffalo park
In Rothenberg
At the cathedral in Worms
And my favorite tidbits from this month...
*When Kailee is looking for some snuggle time she'll say, "Hush little baby me, Mommy"
*Kailee asked me for some scissors when I was making dinner one night and I told her no yet then she preceded to grab a chair and try to get the scissors herself. I told her no again and she went crying to Hailey. Hailey gave her a hug and then said, "Its ok Kai, but you need to listen to what Mommy tells you." :) It made me smile! Although I wish I had recorded it to play for Hailey when she whines about not getting what she wants too! :)
And my favorite!
*Leevi went to the Cowboys/Saints football game on Thanksgiving day with his Dad, brothers, and nephews. I told Hailey that we need to watch the game on T.V. and see if we can find Daddy. It confused her at first so I tried to explain that he isn't playing he's just watching the game. Her eyes lit up so bright and she exclaimed, "You mean Daddy's a cheerleader!!!!" :)
Random video clips...you'll see a little clip of Kailee singing Happy Birthday to Baby Jesus...it will be a miracle if that Baby doesn't get lost this holiday season!

And more dancing from Kai! I'm sure you are sick of watching Kailee dance but I can never get enough of it! :) And that purple skirt is her new favorite dress-up article!

No comments: