Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jump Inn and Happy Kids

Tina and I took our kids plus Charlotte to the Jump Inn toddler time on Tuesday. It was huge and put Leaping Lizards in Hawaii to shame. The main difference was that not only did it have jumping things and slides but it also had a ridiculous amount of other fun activities. We will definitely be back!!!!! I wish I could have gotten more pics...I did bring my small camera to keep in my pocket but it was still hard keeping track of 5 little ones going in different directions much less taking a picture!

(Click to enlarge!)

On Friday Hailey didn't have school so we checked out a different jumpy place...it was slightly smaller but significantly cheaper. It had most of the same things but the one thing she couldn't stop talking about was this crocodile pictured below. It was an inflatable slide and it's mouth would open so you could climb up and then it would close and "eat" you as you went down the slide. She found a bunch of girls her age and played on it practically the entire time! I brought my camera but forgot the battery that was charging so these pics are from my iphone..mostly everything was the same except for the croc!
Lots of ride-on toys and bikes
And a few video snippets...

No comments: