Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tidbits and Random Photos/Videos

My favorite recent Hailey tidbit:
I had asked Kailee to clean up her Little People because it was time for a bath and she immediately melted down! Hailey observed all of this while she was coloring and got down from her seat and said, "Mom, let me handle this." Hahahaha! She walked over to comfort Kailee and offered to help her pick up.

Kailee was rushing to get ready and go outback with Leevi while he grilled...she was in only her underwear so she quickly grabbed her coat and shoes (who needs pants) but somehow her coat ended on upside down and her shoes on the wrong feet!
Hailey's scooter finally arrived (it was ordered back at the end of November!) but the box it came in was just as fun!
Leila being a good sport!
Snow White getting her babies ready for a nap
Leila turned 7 last week! We celebrated with canned dog food as a special treat and the girls sang Happy Birthday to her.
I redid the collage I had upstairs of pictures of Hailey's first year. I couldn't find a company that would print as many photos as I had for Hailey so I could do one for Kailee so I decided to redo it and combine photos of them together....14 pics each from their first years.
And some video clips....
Had I not been in direct eye-sight of the girls I would have thought too much silence could only mean trouble...they were coloring and stickering while I was making dinner and were in their own little quiet worlds for soooo long! :)


Random video clips...

No comments: