Friday, January 21, 2011

Praying

Kailee's bedtime prayers....
"Dear God,
Please help me to be a good girl, to listen to my parents, and keep my family and friends safe" She looks adorable as she concentrates on keeping her eyes closes all the while her eyelashes are fluttering. At the end she usually adds a prayer about the boo boo on her "finga" (which was a tiny cut that healed weeks ago) :)

Hailey went next and likes to create her own...she prayed for similar things and always adds something about how she can't wait to see God in heaven and give him a big hug and kiss!

After Hailey finished Kailee said it was my turn. Before I could start Hailey chimed in and said, "Are you going to thank God for your wonderful girls?" :) You bet, baby girl! I thank Him everyday! :)

And speaking of prayers...please pray that we find renters for our Hawaii house. It will be available for rent April 1st!

No comments: