Monday, January 17, 2011

Keeping Up With the Jones'

I told my friends about a fun photo editting site called http://www.picnik.com/ where you can enhance your pictures and they've taken it a step above and beyond. I was usually just using it to create collages so I didn't have so many individual photos on my blog, but apparently I need to keep up! I don't know how they have time for this nonsense (I mean, fun) where as most of them have children younger than mine and are working full-time! :) (You can click on each photo to enlarge it) The collages below were ones I had created awhile ago to add to the girls' baby books so now I went back and uploaded my original college and added some words. I love this font (Tuna and Hot Dogs is the name...it's very girly with lots of flowers!)

Favorites of Hailey's year 1,2,3

No comments: