Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kailee Mya

I've been trying to create a post about Kailee and her recent funny antics but we've had gorgeous weather and are trying to spend our days out in the sunshine (as much as we are lovin the snow it's nice to have a break and soak up some Vitamin D even though it's only in the 5o's)Crazy that this was the scene for the past month!
Sleeping Beauty (she even coordinated the correct dress-up shoes)
The girls have been on a hair styling kick (Hailey is getting a Barbie Styling Head for her birthday!) These clippies and hair bands work perfect on stuffed animals...these are Kailee's creations while Hailey was at school. The girls have done wonderfully going to bed without a snuggling parent! Leevi and Hailey had a date night to see MegaMind so I wasn't so sure how Kailee would do going to bed by herself, but she did great! When I went back upstairs to check on her I couldn't find her...she had buried herself under pillows and blankets and stuffed animals and fallen asleep.
You'll see more about this in the video below She'll do/play anything Hailey creates...here they are underwear superheros!Hailey took off a layer of underwear (I think there were 4!) and threw it and it landed up on the corner of a picture frame. The main reason that this was funny was because for a second Hailey thought that our elf, Snowy, had returned! :) Here are a few of Kailee's tidbits...


*When Hailey was two and finished a book she would say, "Amen"...when Kailee finishes reading a book she says, "The Done"

*She knows all of her family members first and last names but she pronounces it "WacDonald"

*If one of us calls her a name (a term of endearment!) she'll say, "I'm not a cupcake, I'm a WacDonald" And then when we laugh at her because she's so cute she'll say, "That's not funny!" which in turns makes us laugh more! :)

*She is quite polite and will say, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to" all in one breath
*She has developed quite the New York accent (I've been told I talked like that also when I was two)....here is hera; downstairs is downstairas and so on!

Random Video Clips of Kailee...

1 comment:

Sara Maida said...

So cute!!! I love, just love, her shopping outfit!