Friday, March 23, 2012

Baby Shower!

On March 11th, a few ladies from our dwendling community got together to shower Baby Mac #3!!!!  My neighbor, Rebecca, who moved about an hour from here last May and my neighbor, Pam who lives behind me, teamed up for the Grand Affair down the street at the Community Center.  I can't thank them enough for their time, money, and efforts spent to put together such a lovely afternoon!  We had a brunch menu with delicious waffles, quiches, and fruit (I could eat breakfast foods all day any day!)  
Making the Community Center come to life is no simple task!!!!!!!!!  Rebecca's creative eye makes it look easy!

There are two group pictures because we couldn't get the timer setting to work.....one with each Hostess with the Mostess on the left, Rebecca and Pam

The GERMAN baby food was a hit which included meals like Spaetzle, (a traditional german noodle) Parsnip, and Chocolate Pudding!  
Guess the German baby food game...some excited looking samplers! 


The only halfway decent picture of me with my hostesses is on the top left....I think my eyes were closed in at least 50% of the pics!!!
Guess the size of my belly game!

Present time....we received tons of diapers, wipes, lotions, gift cards, etc....the perfect essentials!  I was given so many hand-me downs of clothes, bouncers, toys, etc for this blessed baby.  It's funny because with Hailey I wanted everything brand new and matching, with Kai I traded some of those things in for more "practical" items and with the 3rd one you realize the brief time that the item (swing, bumbo, etc) gets used that you'll take what you get!  :)  We still have the same pack-n-play and crib I used for both girls! 
"Showering" the baby!
 And I just had to squeeze this pic in because everyone LOVED these lanterns! 
Rebecca explaining where she got her Steal of a Deal lanterns!!!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who came and for all of the wonderful gifts!  We can't wait to meet the new bundle of joy!!!!!

No comments: