Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy First Day of Spring

I suppose in the past we haven't necessarily dressed up for the first day of Spring, but since we actually live in a climate with seasons now and because Hailey has been learning about it in school, she talked me into allowing her to wear her Easter dress to school today!  The day started at a brisk 30, but it's a gorgeous 55 right now around lunchtime.  I'm glad we got the one snow that we had in December and by February I was still wishing for one more, but now I'm glad to see sunny skies and our days get up into the high 60's.  But this perfect weather leads to more time outside and less time inside to get work done (or get myself caught up again on the BLOG!)  I'm not complaining though!!!  Happy Spring!!!!



Seriously?!?!

The pinker and poofier the better...it also has to pass a "twirl" test! 

No comments: