Thursday, July 10, 2008

ALOHA








Aloha! So, I've been told that this shouldn't be too difficult! Hailey is at such a fun age, it'd be a shame not to share it! We'll see how long I can keep this up after the new baby comes in September!

Hailey brings such joy to our lives, it's hard to imagine how complete we'll be with another one! She's very excited to be a big sister and tells me how she'll help change the diapers, give the baby a bath, and put them to sleep. Of course, she's has tons of practice with her baby dolls, so I guess she's the expert! We don't know the gender of the baby (we were surprised with Hailey too), but Hailey always says it's a boy baby when asked, yet when we ask her if she wants a brother or a sister, she always says sister! Leevi and I both think it's a girl. I suppose it'd be "ideal" to have one of each, but it'd also be pretty simple to have another girl since we have all the clothes and toys! I'm done regardless of the gender...Leevi might have a different answer if it's another girl...although I'm sure he'd secretly be happy with 5 girls who melt his heart!

I need to also add that we have the most loving dog, Leila, who is 4 1/2! She's our first baby and a wonderful big sister to Hailey.








No comments: