Monday, July 28, 2008

Hailey's Many Ensembles!!

Hailey loves to accessorize, so I thought I'd post some of her "creations" from the past year or so. She puts these "outfits" together all by herself! This one is from today...I guess she couldn't decide on the crown or the hat, so she chose both!
Here she is wearing the hat and neck collar for the dog's halloween costume!
She put this pull-up on her head and wore it around for quite some time.








Stickers galore!







This one is one of my favorites...this day, she came to me and said she was ready to go to the store...the best part is that one of the lenses is missing from her glasses! My little bag lady!






Another "classic" Hailey outfit...glasses (upside down), cell phone, purse, necklace and an elmo backpack...it's typical that her pants and diaper are missing!


Elmo makes another appearance here along with bedroom slippers, a hat and a hula skirt...she may have even had glasses on. She told us she was going to school.

1 comment:

Sara Maida said...

She kind of favors you during Green Run Elementary Spirit Week!!! Okay, only kidding!

How adorable! I'm sure she'll enjoy dressing the baby, once that's allowed!

Hope all is well!