Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hailey's First Haircut!




We took Hailey last night to a kid's salon to get her first haircut. I didn't want to cut her hair, but the back was getting so ratty...I guess from brushing out those curls! She did great and had fun. The hairdresser cut it a little too short for me, but I guess it really needed it and now it's all evened out and feels so soft. It's just hair...hopefully the cut will help it grow in nice and healthy! The posted pictures are the before...silly me didn't take an after picture while we were there! The "First Haircut Package" came with a card with her "after" picture and her locks of hair in a little bag, so I didn't think about taking one with my own camera. Our scanner is acting up now, but when we get it fixed I guess I can add the pic to the post.

1 comment:

Talca en Frecuencia said...

Hi, a greeting from Talca Chile, it is a beautiful blog, with pretty photos, congratulations.

You want to know my city, visit my blog Talca en Frecuencia.

Have a nice day.

Bye.

Patricia.