Thursday, July 24, 2008

Too Much Quiet Can Only Mean Trouble!

Why is it that you know there is trouble with a toddler when it gets too quiet?! Hailey is not one to get into too much mischief...we don't really have to worry about her playing with things she shouldn't. Well, she proved me wrong today! Shortly before naptime she told me she wanted to give her baby a bath. I agreed with instructions that she could only pretend and can't turn the water on. She acknowledged and I left her to go tidy up before bedtime. I listened to her talking to her baby and didn't hear the sound of water running, so I thought all was well. My attention was aroused when it became too quiet in the bathroom. As I approached, the smell of Wet and Wild Watermelon gave her away before I could even see the "masterpiece"! Apparently it was my fault for not informing her that the shampoo was also off limits! I peeked around the door to see her smearing the shampoo all over the floor. Since, the damage was already done, I decided to grab my camera to catch her in the act. I said, "Ahhmm" and snapped the picture...if you look closely, you can see the green "slime"! .

No comments: