Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mischievous little booger...

Hailey is up to no good again...nothing specific (well there is one good story I'll get to below), but just being naughty...not listening the first time, telling me "no", testing her limits (guess that battle will happen over and over as she grows!). Don't get me wrong, she is a JOY and keeps me LAUGHING and keeps me YOUNG, and maybe misbehaves only 5% of the time, but when am I going to stop saying "she's three"?

ANYWAY, the girls gave me a great Mother's Day Eve present and were both asleep before 7:00, but when Hailey was saying her prayers the little booger tried to slip a fast one in there. For now, this is her bedtime prayer: "Dear God, please help me to be a good girl, to listen to my Mommy, and to bring my Daddy home safe. God bless (insert names of family/friends)". SOOOOO, tonight she says, "Dear God, please help me to be (and then whispers because she knows she's doing something wrong) very, very grumpy"

1 comment:

Angela said...

You won't stop saying "she's three" until she's four. Then it just turns to "she's four." :)