Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tidbits from Hailey Part V

A collection of random thoughts from Hailey girl...

She told me she was the most beautiful princess "in all the land"

She's a pain picking out which shoes she wants to wear when we walk Leila...she usually gets grass or something in them and will sit down, take off her shoe, blah, blah, blah, slowest poke EVER! One particular day, she was being extra pokey while sitting on the ground with her shoe off and I said, "Let's go, Hailey! Put your shoe on!" She replied, "On my head?"

She calls a Tea Pot a "Tea Hot" and sprinkles for a cake/ice cream "Sprinklers", but she can't say the "sp", so it's "Frinklers"

As I was getting lunch ready for the babies, Hailey snuck this pie onto Kailee's tray

She's unintentionally combined "burp and barf" into one word and will tell me that Kailee "burfed"

Hailey was pushing Kailee out of her way and I told her to keep her hands to herself and she replied, "it's not my hands, it's my feet"

She came to me and said that her fingers were hugging



1 comment:

Katie said...

I love the stories about Hailey..she is too cute!