Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a busy, yet relaxing Mother's Day weekend. The girls and I met Heidi and Jackson at the beach Saturday morning and then Hailey went to Heidi's for a bit in the afternoon to make me a Mother's Day surprise (but of course Hailey wanted to give it to me right away!) It's a beautiful painted vase! Sunday morning we got up and Hailey "made me breakfast" (I'll admit I forced it upon her to train her early on what is supposed to happen on Mother's Day! :) Just kidding, she loves helping me cook!) and then since Brian was working we joined Monica and Brooke for a Mother's Day lunch and pool day at their pool. Good times with great friends!

Not sure what Hailey is doing (nor why she looks yellow), but notice the turtle napping on the beach!


Kailee and Brooke waiting patiently to go swimming

The girls on Mother's Day...I have a ridiculous grin because I was tickling the girls to try and get them to smile (to no avail!)


Bundled up and ready to go...

No comments: