Friday, May 8, 2009

Our Playboy Bunny...

A classic Hailey story...

A few nights ago I had just gotten the girls out of the bath and I was in Kailee's room getting her pajamas on and Hailey was supposed to be in her room doing the same. She pops her head around Kailee's door and says, "Look, Mom, I'm a bunny!" She had on a bunny eared headband from Easter (and was still completely naked). I said, "Very cute, but you need to get your jammies on!" She replies, "Wait! You didn't see my tail yet" She spins around and shows me her "tail"...it's a My Little Pony comb wedged you know where!!!!!! I am cracking up, but really loose it when she has to shuffle across the room to keep the tail from falling out! After I got myself under control (after many, many relapses) we had a talk about how even though I thought this was very funny she shouldn't do it again because if she fell down, she might get hurt very badly (and not to mention, it's gross! The comb has been disposed of!) :)

A picture of the "props" and I'll let your imagination (like Hailey's) take over...

No comments: