Monday, November 30, 2009

The Monkey at her Finest...

I don't "let" Kailee climb on these things, but I thought I'd document what I have to watch her for on a daily basis! I still think she's too young to "learn her lesson" (not sure that if I let her fall and potentially get hurt that she'd remember it and not do it again) I think when she swings (and yes, she does SWING!) on the bathroom sink that it would be worse of an injury (busting lip on sink or cracking head on tile floor) then if she fell over the back of the couch! Ughh!! :) I have tried to let her fall of the back (and catch her) to see if it would scare her, but she just laughs and wants to do it again! p.s. These series of pictures were taking right in a row. She went from being shooed out of the bathroom and to climbing on the couch!

No comments: