Monday, November 23, 2009

Tidbits from Hailey Part XI

It's been awhile so I have quite a few tidbits from Hailey girl...
*She was watching Tinkerbell on t.v. and told me that Tink's friend was "Peter Pants" :)


*When our carved pumpkins got moldy and rotten I told her I was going to have to throw them away. She told me to"wait until I go to bed so I won't have to watch and be sad"


*According to Hailey a mosquito is a "bugsquito"


*If you go out on a boat you are "boating" so when we go to soccer practice on Pearl Harbor we see the big Navy ships and Hailey said she wants to go "shipping"


*She confuses handsome with "handsment" ????


*We were on a Wizard of Oz kick around halloween and when it came to the part of the movie in Munchkin land they say something about making a bust of Dorothy for killing the witch with her house and Hailey was perplexed wondering why they would make Dorothy a "bus"


*I was mildly decorating for fall (halloween/thanksgiving) and Hailey didn't like where I had hung a scarecrow and I told her it's for fall and she replied "We don't have Fall in Hawaii"


*She told me that she wished that her dog could talk like Clifford.


*I caught her laying across Kailee on the floor and ask her what in the world she was doing and she replied, "Making an X"

*Again, while "torturing" her sister, I caught her shimmying Kailee through her legs and I enquired as to what was going on and she replied, "It's like they do on the dancing shows!"


And my favorite...
*When Hailey helps me with the babies or helps me find something, I always say to her, "What would I do without you, baby girl?!" Yesterday we were driving in the car and Hailey needed her sunglasses and I told her that they were right next to her in her cupholder and she replied, "What would I do without you, Mama?!" :) melt my heart!




Trying to make her smile for our Christmas card pictures...this is me throwing ornaments at her!
3 yr old graffiti...I found this on my desk! Thankfully it came off and wasn't etched in! At first I thought she had traced her hand, but it has an extra finger....she told me it was a crown. And she left her signature tag...an "H"

No comments: