Thursday, January 21, 2010

Four Day Weekend!

Thanks to the good ole Hawaiian school system (cough, cough) we had an extra long weekend starting with a Furlough Friday and ending with Martin Luther King Day. It was soooooooo nice to have a break as long as my work week! :) Friday I shopped, Saturday we went to the beach and later that night I had a Girls Night dinner, Sunday I golfed (and mourned the loss of the Cowboys), and Monday I cleaned (sort of) while Leevi golfed...one day the girls will be old enough to join us and we will not have to flip flop who is watching them :) The girls played outside a ton, swam in the hot tub mutiple times, and slept in for us! :) Some pics of the weekend...

Breakfast on the couch...I was too lazy!
And then on to a morning of PlaydohEven Leila was feeling lazy (she has to catch up on sleep during the weekends without all the babes around!)A neighbor was painting all the kids in the neighborhood...she did a great job! I think she's only in the 4th grade!
Not exactly sure what was going on here except for the fact that she likes to waste my tape!

Our Girl's Night dinner (minus Tiff and Jaimi) Happy Birthday to Trish, Jenn, and Kristen!
"Mom's Little Island Girls"...soon they will be "Mom's Little Arctic Girls"

No comments: