Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tidbits from Hailey Part XIV

I know I just had a post about this recently, but here are some more that she's said or that I remembered...
*Hailey asked me "why are some teeth triangles and some are squares?"
*Over Christmas during some of the Christmas specials on T.V., Hailey kept seeing the Kay Jewelers commerical for a diamond anniversary ring. She always said that she wanted to buy that ring for me (Ha!) and one time she repeated from the ad, "Mom!! It will take your breath away!!" :)

*Sometimes when she plays "store", this painting is her vending machine!*A rare occasion that she let me put her hair up...she calls it "Pony Hair"
*Both girls are obsessed with Bandaids...Hailey always puts it on Kailee wrist and calls her a hospital baby

*One day Hailey was begging me to let her swim in the hottub. I told her that I wasn't able to watch her right then and she replied, "I can watch myself"
*The route we walk Leila on takes us past an elementary school. Hailey knew it was the weekend & the kids didn't have school, but she asked me, "are all the teachers locked up in there?!"

*Hailey was telling me about something she and Leevi did while I was at one of our Girl's Nights so she said, "when you were at dinner with your friends where no boys are allowed..."
*The oldest joke in the book....
Hailey: Mom, are dinosaurs real?
Me: They were a long time ago
Hailey: Like when you were a little girl?
*And my favorite from this set...I was using the bathroom after Leevi had stunk the place up (sorry, Babe) and Hailey came in (of course you get no privacy) and she told me that I stunk. I replied that it wasn't me and she said, "well, sometimes you can be a little stinky too" :)

No comments: