Monday, January 18, 2010

Furlough Friday Finds! Part II

I left the kiddos at home with Leevi all day Friday and snuck out to both Targets and the commissary for a day of "alone shopping" with the freedom to browse at my leisure!!! I've decided that I'm going to continue to look at Target for our winter wardrobe because I can find things for all 4 of us in one store. I hit the lottery at Target on Friday for Hailey, found a few more things for Leevi and I and maybe one or two things for Kailee (although I went through Hailey's old clothes and Kailee will actually have quite a bit of winter clothes from when Hailey and I were in Seattle for a month in 2007) Anyway, I'm a math nerd and I totalled up the original prices of the 25 winter items I bought and I came home with $290 of merchandise for a mere $75!!!!!!!!!!!! Insane! We are getting pretty set on the basics, but I still need winter coats for both girls and snowboots and Hailey needs a few more pants. p.s. And if you look at my original Furlough Friday Finds Post it was about the $2 Old Navy Halloween Costumes I bought before we knew we were going to Alaska...they are going to be PERFECT!!

No comments: