Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tidbits from Hailey Part XIII




I am usually pretty good about jotting these down somewhere, so I can remember all of them to post, but I didn't this time....maybe some more will come to me at a later date, but here are a few...

A few days after Christmas I started taking down the decorations and Hailey wanted nothing to do with it. As fast as I was collecting them on the kitchen table, Hailey was placing them back where they came from and she told me, "You are ruining Christmas!!!"

Hailey was pretty grumpy one night last week at bedtime (I apparently was grumpy too from a long day!) :) And she told me, "When you are being a mean mommy I want to leave!" I said, "You want to go live by yourself?" And she replied, "No, Kailee and Daddy can come."

Leevi had a rare zit (stress, maybe?!) :) Hailey asked him why he had a "polka dot" on his face?

We were talking Leila on her daily walk and a woman jogged passed us and Hailey asked me "why is her bum shaking?" Thankfully the woman had headphones on!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I was laughing out loud reading the one about her wanting to leave when you are mean:)

The Hoffmans said...

kids are so honest...I'm glad the lady had earphones on :-)