Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Birthday Bash!

I can't believe it took me so long to post such an important event!!! Hailey girl is FOUR!!!!!! Definitely not a baby anymore!!! I'm wondering how many 4 yr olds get a new bike for their birthday??!! Maybe it's a rite of passage out of toddlerhood. We celebrated all weekend long with a family trip to Putt-Putt on Saturday and a party with our friends the next day at Chuck E Cheese. Observing from the baby doll stroller... Such a good sharer (although Kailee up there really scares me!)Back inside to open the rest of the presents after Kailee's nap...Nosey Leila checking things out!

She LOVES these Look and Find books
Gotta love Target clearance...I found this Barbie Learning Laptop for 75% off!!!!!
Another awesome Target steal...didn't know anything about the game, but I couldn't pass it up for $6 (originally $26). And it's soooooo fun!!!!!!!!! If you've got a toddler, look around for this game! Kailee even loves to play!
On her Animal Scramble treasure hunt...
We went to Putt-Putt (or Pup-Pup as Hailey calls it) for her actual birthday fun. We scooped up Gavin along the way down the hill and the kids had a good time. Thankfully nobody was there (except the family you see in this picture) and they let us play for free! Kailee really liked putting her ball in the hole and Hailey and Gavin sort of got the hang of it, but also liked to climb on the Putt-Putt structures which drove me crazy because then Kailee copied them. Again, thankfully we had the place to ourselves! And it probably would have help if I put my camera away! :) I did for a bit! :)


She used a hockey style slap shot to guide her ball into the hole! Good luck trying to get a 4yr old, 2 yr old and 1 yr old to pose for a picture!
Back at home for cake!!!!!
Kailee mad because I would only let her have a small piece since it was bedtime! :)
Party cake at Chuck E Cheese



The girl loves her cake!
Hailey only eats the frosting!

We can't believe she's FOUR!!!!!

No comments: