Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day Weekend

Thank goodness I am not a parent of a school age child because if I were I'd be pretty irritated with the Hawaii school system and these furlough days, BUT since I'm not, I am lovin these 4 day Furlough day/Monday Holiday weekends!!!!!!! Leevi and I celebrated V-day early yesterday with a double date of golf and dinner with the Stampfers. The Buelows traded kids with us for Friday/Saturday and we will watch Gavin today. On Valentine's Day we are going to celebrate as a family with a beach afternoon and sunset picnic at KoOlina. And after all of this fun we will still have one more day to relax!!!!
A not too successful attempt at a decent picture of the two of them...
Leila girl with her stolen Valentine's Day puppy...

Hailey made this Valentine for Leevi and me...I hope I'm the tall skinny one! :) Valentine heart fist prints...
The gang...Valentine's Day 2009 (minus Gavin)
The girls last year

No comments: