Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a fabulous Easter starting with finding hidden baskets and eggs from the Easter Bunny, then off to church with a egg hunt afterwards, and then home for naps and cooking and then to the Stampfers for Easter dinner.

Kailee wasn't too productive with her egg hunt once she discovered there was a jelly bean in a few of them! Moving on after finishing a jelly bean... Finding the pennies in the eggs
Checking out the loot again downstairs
The best I could get of the two of them...ughhh
Her first chocolate bunny...she had been eyeing these in the stores for weeks now!!!!!It was Kailee's first bunny tooNot too much damage after the first day...I've instilled the fear of belly aches in Hailey! :) Too much of a good thing isn't always good! :) Egg hunt at churchThe amount of eggs was ridiculous! Again, Kailee quickly found the candy inside...note the empty egg in one hand, candy in the other, and looking for an adult to help her! Hailey moved onto Kailee's basket when hers was full! Mason and KaileeThe only picture I got of the girls together in their dresses...I loved these dresses, so maybe I'll put them in them again just for the sake of a good picture! At the Stampfers getting ready for dinner
Mason and Kailee
The guys...must be nice to sit on the couch without a kid in sight and have a beer! Just kidding...they each sprang into action when needed...even for the poopy diapers! :)
Kailee and Jackson
Kailee and Miracle...the two cats stayed hidden until dinner time, but once they came down Kailee was OBSESSED!!! She kept meowing and asking in a mumbled phrase "whereditgo?" And then I spent the next half an hour chasing her from upstairs looking under the beds until she finally forgot!
After dinner Easter cookies! And on a separate note I should add that I h-a-t-e (the implus to s-p-e-l-l inappropriate words in front of children transfers to my typing!) our girls' easter baskets...they are cute and simple and personalized and I got them last season because of the cool feature that the handle can fold flat for storage...well, that cool feature is really c-r-a-p-p-y because it can't stand up on it's own and the basket swings and flips over when you are carrying it! I was on a quest for a cute after Easter replacement and I do believe I've found them....a friend on FB posted these cute baskets for her two girls, Finley and Laci. I LOVE them!!!!! She bought them at www.thepalmgifts.com they are currently sold out, but obviously I'm in no rush to order (and these particular ones aren't on there), but I am sooooo in love!

And lastly, a video of Easter morning...I tried to edit it some, but it still ended up pretty long...

No comments: