Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tidbits from Hailey Part XVI

Oh Hailey girl...I can't believe she's 4!!!!!! Somehow four seems soooo much older than three! She is still the best big sister ever and so helpful with the babies. We are trying to nip some 4 yr old sass in the bud, but maybe it's inevitable! :) Here are some recent ramblings....

*Her latest terms of endearment for Kailee are "Darlin' and Precious"

*Kailee got yogurt on her clothes during lunch one day and Hailey exclaimed, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! She got gogurt all over her gorgeous dress!"

*Hailey asked me why Aladdin doesn't button his shirt (ha!)...and why the dragon from Sleeping Beauty has green fire instead of orange. "Hmmmm" was my reply

*Me:"Hailey, I wouldn't do that if I were you"
Hailey:"But you aren't me, Mom"
Guess she doesn't get that figure of speech yet! :)

*Leevi brought home the new Disney movie "The Princess and the Frog" and Hailey's response was, "Ohhhhh! I was wishing for that!"
*Hailey seldom gets irritated with Kailee, but sometimes when Kai is messing with something Hailey is playing with she'll say, "I don't think I want to be a big sister right now" :)
*And these pictures...I had just gotten home with new shoes for Hailey (mainly for Germany...I think this is the first true pair of lace up sneakers she has owned...it's all "slippahs" in Hawaii...aka flip flops (she thinks that name is soooo funny) So we were trying on her shoes and she decided to keep them on. She was actually fully dressed to begin with but transformed into a super hero (with fast shoes!!! and swim googles, an oven mitt and her dish towel cape)



No comments: