Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hailey's FIRST Ballet Recital!

Hailey had her first ballet recital today! They danced to "You are my Sunshine". I was pretty worried about how they would do considering they only had two classes prior to the dress rehearsal to learn their dance (their teacher had been absent for the two weeks before and the assistant seemed to be just making dance moves up!) :) They pulled it together and the girls looked adorable! The other two dancers are in Preschool with Hailey (Joselyn, 4 and Kylee, 3) Hailey shares a cubbie with Kylee and she said one day "I don't mind sharing my cubbie with Kylee because she's so tiny!" Isabella and HaileyChecking out each others flowers! :) Hahaha...they are the same. When I went into the Florist on post I asked the lady if a blonde curly haired lady came in earlier (Tina, Isabella's mom). She said yes so I asked her to make me the same thing she made for Isabella so it would be fair! :) And the video...at the end you'll see Leevi on crutches (he had a torn meniscus repaired on Thursday...those crutches will be oh so fun for the next 6 weeks in the ice and snow!) Pray for a quick recovery! The girls are loving waiting on him! :)
And I added this clip from Hailey's dress rehearsal because Joselyn was so cute...her mother was quite irritated but everyone else thought it was adorable :) She was just in her own world spinning and spinning! :)

No comments: