Sunday, December 19, 2010

Still trying...

This will have to do for now but I'm still working on getting the "perfect" picture of the girls in front of the tree...(I added this picture to a collage from http://www.picnik.com/ they have REALLY cute stuff!!!)Most of the "photo shoot" resulted in pictures like these below... hahaha...I really like this oneCute but blurry....I've added our Christmas card for this year because I wanted it on here so it would be documented in the blog book. I didn't think I could top last year's card because I loved the layout and the redeployment pictures but I do love this new one...poor Leila didn't make this years' card because I had so many ones I likeD of the girls at the Heidelberg Castle. I love that it captured Kailee's cheesey smile and I didn't fight her on having her baby in the picture because the baby obsession is such a big part of her life right now...we NEVER leave the house without one. 2009And I finally thought to make one for our first Christmas 2002...we didn't send out Christmas cards that year because we were married only 5 days before Christmas....in those "olden days" we didn't have digital wedding pics so I had to wait almost a whole month before they arrived! :) I like to display our Christmas cards from years past so now that I have this my collection is complete (and still growing!)
 

No comments: