Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Gingerbread House

I'm way behind on blog posts so I'll start where I left off and continue through the day after Christmas! Keep checking back...hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We got our White Christmas (as did most everyone else it seemed!!!)

I was concentrating on getting the gingerbread house together but had to keep an eye on Kailee at the same time to keep her from eating all of the candy and icing!
My amputees...I feel bad even posting this picture but Hailey looks like a double amputee from the way she was posing with her arms behind her back. She opted for the "I'm a little teapot" pose to do something with her hands and then Kailee ended up being "just a head" The finished product in the kitchen window...Snowy came to check it out that night!

No comments: