Sunday, December 5, 2010

Random pics and Tidbits

The girls were amazing this day...the ONLY tiff they had was who went first to wash their hands before dinner! I really should give Hailey more credit than I do with her behavior! She is amazing with Kailee and I forget that she has to "put up with a two year old" just as much (if not more) than I do! She has spoiled me and when she does act up I have to remind myself that she's entitled to a bad day once in awhile! :)Still as naked as can be even though it's 30 degrees outside...they've got Hawaii in their blood! It's funny because Tiffany says that her kids do the same thing in NY! Our interim Baby Jesus (a Baby in my Pocket). Since I've taken this picture he has been found. I thought after a few days he'd turn up somewhere but he didn't. I started looking in specific spots thinking Kailee had put him somewhere intentionally but I found him in a bin...he must have just been cleaned up.
Kailee is always mix-n-matching the toys....here the Princess's are riding in a Little People plane. Her Strawberry Shortcake dolls often mingle with the Polly Pockets. And the Barbies and Lovin Family Dollhouse crew hang out together. Polly Pocket was Baby Jesus' mother for a day. Leevi was REALLY irritated that on December 7th the front page of the military paper that gets delivered had a picture of a solider plucking her eyebrows and didn't have a single mention of the bombing of Pearl Harbor AT ALL! As I was making dinner, the girls set up this tea party for Leevi. They made him sit here first when he got home from work before we could eat our real dinner! Fun in the snow leads to this mess everytime!
And a few recent tidbits from the girls...

*Kailee calls footed jammies "sweater jammies" because you have to zip them up.

*We asked Hailey what she wanted Santa to bring her this year and her reply was, "I don't care." Leevi and I were perplexed (especially because of her tone) but after some prompting we found out that she was implying that she doesn't care what Santa brings her and she'll be happy with whatever she gets! :) Wow, we were impressed! :)


*Kailee's latest phrase is "Just one minute" as she waggles her little finger...when I'm ready to leave, when Hailey wants a turn with a toy, on and on....it drives Hailey nuts and she always replies, "Just ONE minute not SEVEN!!!"


*I overheard Hailey telling Leevi that she had just said a prayer to God asking for Kailee to be nice to her...and then she said, "I don't think it's working."

No comments: