Sunday, December 5, 2010

Trimming the Tree

The house was decorated and the tree was up but we waited for Leevi to get home from his trip last Monday to put the ornaments on the tree.
I wish this tree was in our yard! I loved that it was actually snowing while we were decorating!
We let the girls completely take charge...I figure not too many people are going to see this tree so I let my complusion to control the situation fall to the wayside and they had fun. One day when we have a house big enough I will have a tree to decorate all of my own! :)
Kailee added her two year old touches and put as many ornaments as she could on one branch! This drove Hailey crazy! :)



And the final touch!


No luck at a decent picture of the two of them!


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

amy said...

Glad Leevi is there. I think it's great that it was snowing!