Monday, August 17, 2009

Monkey child!


So proud of herself!
You name it, she will attempt it! I posted a picture from my cell a few weeks ago of Kailee climbing on the play table at Tiffany's...well, she's still at it! I've even seen her several times trying to climb up the front of the play kitchen. Where does she think she's going?!!? Anyway, the picture above and the video below is from earlier this week. I was working at my computer on Colin's photo thank you card and Hailey calls me to come "look at something". I gave my usual response of "ok...just a minute" and then she says, "no, come look where Kailee is". Oops...that got my attention. Kailee had pushed an activity table over to the recliner and climbed into it. I don't think she did it on purpose (all the kids push this table around like a walker) but when she got it stuck, she just decided to climb on up! There used to be a purple chair in the play kitchen, but that has permanently vanished because she had climbed into it over by the stair baby gate! Ughhh!!!! Anyway, I got the camera and pulled her down from the recliner to film her doing it again...the video is cute because you can see how accomplished she feels! :)

No comments: