Sunday, August 23, 2009

No, I don't serve beer at my daycare!

We have a cabinet in the kitchen where I keep extra pantry items (sodas, paper towels etc). It doesn't have a child lock, but there isn't anything in there that would be trouble for the babies. My only concern is if more than one baby is playing in it and another toddles over and someone gets their fingers pinched. Hailey has seen me shoo the babies away if it's getting too crowded.

This past Friday, I had two separate incidents with the contents of the cabinet: earlier in the day, Hailey calls to me and says, "MOM!!!! The babies are in the beer again!" :) No beer there...just tea and coke. And doesn't she know we drink bottles in this house??!! :) And later in the day, Brooke, Gavin, and Kailee busted out the "beer". (Jackson was napping) Kailee was INSISTENT on trying to carry around TWO cans at the same time as you'll see in the video.



This is more like a typical day...no alcohol involved...just a big mess!!!! Gavin (and actually Hailey also) were napping. I had made Hailey lay down for about 45 min. because she had gone to bed so late the night before and had gotten up so early the next morning. The babies were each in their own little world for the longest time!!!!!!!!

No comments: